Monday, September 9, 2013

All the Leaves are Brown...

Wait a minute! I live in LA. Meaning September is still Summer time. Hooray? Hooray!

So much happening. By that I mean updates. On the 3rd I shot new pictures with Dana Patrick. Goodness does that lady have an eye for her work. I was most excited that I got to use my little butterflies in my hair. Who doesn't love butterflies, right? It's been a process changing all my sites and ordering and whatnot but hey, its all inside work :)

This week brings two screenings for the projects I worked on this summer. Very excited to dress up and get fancy! I think they'll both be off to the festival circuit so more to come on those.


Audition tomorrow afternoon and who knows what else the week has in store.

'Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know for sure you have.' Oprah

So touched by this quote this weekend. So true. It all comes and goes and we can stress about it all. But why?

Happy thoughts and kindness as we go about our Human Experience this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment